Father is most dedicated figure to build the family, most of the world encouraged to dedicate a day for their father. Most of the countries are celebrating this day on 3rd Sunday on June as Father’s Day. This year, it is featured on 21st June, which is phenomenal because it has an engagement with other events like June Solstice (Longest Day of the year), International Music Day and Annual Solar Eclipse.
Father is most important figure in everyone’s family. A father is a :
- Strong pillar to raise their children,
- ladder to meet all desire of happiness for their young legs
- Like coconut, strong like a rock and free flowing like a water to supply all nutrients to family.
- Character of sacrifices
It is important for each of us to recognize the contribution of fatherhood and male parenting.
I am dedicating few lines to my father:
How to celebrate this day?
Father is a most respectful figure in everyone’s life, everyone should try to make this day memorable for entire year just like we do celebrate our birthday. It is a moment for us to spend good time him, enjoy the sweet memories, exchange love and touch of innocence. Leave a remark on his heart to make this day beautiful and memorable for him. Father’s Day is not only meant for Father, it is dedicated to Father figures or Fatherhood. So it’s our responsibility to ensure give full respect to all father figures.
Corona virus gave us an opportunity to stay together, I am thankful to God for blessing a wonderful father and living under his shadow. I am also blessed with a great brother and nice sons. Attached below is a greeting card made by Son Devansh to wish each of us.
Father day celebration dates world wide.
- 3rd Sunday of June – Around 40+ Countries celebrating this day on 3rd Sunday. So
- 2nd Sunday of November – Iceland, Sweden,Finland, Norway, Croatia, Honduras, Estonia.
- 19 March is a fixed date for the Father in four countries Bolivia, Honduras, Italy, Portugal, Spain.
- 1st Sunday of June – Lithuania and Curacao.
- 1st Sunday of September – Fiji, Australia and New Zealand.
Thanks a lot everyone.