For the artist, an opportunity knocking the door to get International fame.
It’s amazing that WWW makes a great presence in everyone’s life, certainly, this web gives enormous opportunities to get international attention in no time.
So guys, get ready “25th Da Dun Fine Arts Exhibition” is awaiting to see your artwork. It is an open competition for all around the world and artists from any generation can showcase their work in the following 11 categories.
- Ink Wash Painting,
- Seal Graving,
- Glue Color Painting,
- Oil Painting,
- Watercolor Painting,
- Crafts and
- Digital Art.
The organizing committee has been doing an excellent job to promote the world art forum to excel out the best creations. Every category has a provision for the award/reward and the best one would be able to fetch near about 8000 USD.
It’s a lifetime chance for everyone to expose your creative brain and break the barriers of boundaries.
Here is the details information for the competition:
- Name: “25th Da Dun Fine Arts E
- Date to submit the artwork: 15th April 2020
- Categories for participation – See above
- Entry Criteria: Open to all artists from any country.
- Country of competition origin- Taiwan
- Entry Fees: Free for All
The “Da Dun Fine Arts” organizing committee is celebrating the Silver Jubilee of this program. The first was conducted locally in 1996 and it took about 6 years to reach to get international fame and transformed as an international art competition. The popularity of the show is getting good attention, in the previous edition about 1500+ participants participated.
Prizes are for each category:
- First: NT$120,000 (approx. USD 4,000)
- Second: NT$80,000 (approx. USD 2,600)
- Third: NT$50,000 (approx. USD 1,650)
- Da Dun Prize – Please note, 5 number ‘Da Dun’ Prize winners will be selected from among the first-prize winners and will be reward with the additional award money.
Guys, please ensure to submit your entries timely.
With best wishes.
Please note, all references taken from their official website.
A palette knife is a blunt tool used for mixing or applying paint, with a flexible steel blade. It is primarily used for mixing paint colors, paste, etc., or for marbling, decorative endpapers, etc. The “palette” in the name is a reference to an artist’s palette which is used for mixing oil paint and acrylic paints