Incredible India – Taj Mahotsav 2020
Agra, The city of Taj is witnessing 10 days Art & Craft carnival. ‘Taj Mahotsav’ is a classical show of Indian ‘Culture’ and highlights of ‘Art & Craft’ heritage. It gives an idea of vibrant India where you can find the richness of Indian arts, crafts, cultures, cuisine, dance & music. ‘Taj Mahal’ is a distinct monument, a world heritage site with a lot of historical significance and modern era presence to communicate about credible India. This year festival theme is “सँस्कृति के रंग, ताज के संग “.
Click at download link to get the detailed list of events and Schedule of Taj Mahotsav.
- Start – 18th Feb 2020 (Tuesday)
- End – 27th Feb 2020 (Thursday)
- Location: Taj Mahal (Agra- Uttar Pradesh – Location MAP)
At a very nominal charges entry is allowed, here are the entry guidelines:
- Rs. 50/- Per adult Person and above 10 years
- Free – Up to 5 years
- Rs.10/- 5 years to 10 years (per Person)
- Foreign Tourist: Free
- For the group of 100 School children in school uniform, Rs. 500/-
(free entry for 2 teachers with School Group)
– There is no separate ticket for entry to cultural programs.
– Tickets can be purchased from the Ticket windows available on all the Entry Gates.
Hey guys, ensure to witness the world heritage site ‘Taj Mahal’ and enjoy the ‘Taj Mahotsav 2020’
With best wishes
Information source ‘Taj Mahotsav‘ website