128th Annual Art Show is set to hit the Mumbai boundaries
The Bombay Art Society, which was founded in 1888, is going to set another milestone for the nation as they are conducting the 128th Annual Show at Jehangir Art Gallery (Kalaghoda-Mumbai).
Art & Culture are the backbones of society. The way the financial capital of India is getting the shape of a developed city. It is helping the community to have a fair amount of breathing space to fulfill the social responsibility needs and work towards to nurture our ART heritage.
Annual function is the icing on the cake for various participants to get an opportunity to showcase their talents at one of the finest ART HUB that is the Jehangir Art Gallery.
Here are the program highlights:
- 190 Artists are participating.
- 250 artworks to be showcased which includes painting and sculptures.
- There are 34 awards for the Professional category, 17 awards for the Student category and 6 awards by Lalit Kala Academy (Delhi).
- Bendre-Husain & Lalibai Dharamdas Bhambhani Scholarship.
- From- 25th February 2020 (Tuesday)
- End – 2nd March 2020 (Monday)
- Timings – 11 AM to 7 PM
- Place: Jehangir Art Gallery, Kalaghoda, Mumbai – 40001 (Location-Map)
- Hon. Shri Sharadchandra Jee Pawar (Member of Parliament) will inaugurate the exhibition on 25th Feb at 05:00 PM.
Amchi Mumbai, it’s time to rock and enjoy the wonderful art show in the heart of the city.
Ensure to visit and encourage the artists for their lovely piece of work.
With best wishes.
Note: The above-mentioned information source is the Bombay Art Society.