Hello My dear friends,
Wish you a very happy Sunday, today is beginning of year’s last month and it’s first day of Dec, sweet memories to be recollected and new plans to be finalized for the upcoming year.
Everyone wants to enjoy life; Life is good as long as it is not having any complications and complication does not means that life is going to be ended soon.
It is true that importance of life is totally depends upon heights of the complication, human beings are failed to set quality standards for own healthy life style, desires are dominating, passion for building tomorrow is killing today that’s why Life is suffering a lot…
Today is 1st December and remembering the community where about 38 million people are suffering from AIDS, these numbers are pretty better as compare to the figures released during 1990-2004. Certainly these numbers looks positive, awareness and willingness of community helped a lot to see the downfall of figures… That’s why UN has accounted 1st December as ‘AIDS Day’ or World AIDS day. Thanks to UN for setting up very high standards to spread awareness across the globe and played a key role to bring down these numbers.
Here it is important for us to think for a better society, a healthy people around us, nurturing next generation to garner mother earth… After all, nature is suffering a lot due to poor inhabitants, a small step for stronger society boost the cleansing process of mother nature.
It’s our moral and social responsibility to remove the roots of AIDS, do you know why?
AIDS (HIV) is known as one of the deadly diseases, it was entered into human life almost 99 years ago and blowout to each corner of the globe with-in 60-65 years. As per UN Data [by end of 2018]:
- Around 38 million people of globe population are living with HIV (positive).
- About 1.7 million new cases found in the year 2018.
- Around 0.75 million people died due to AIDS symptoms in the year 2018
- Nearly 32 million people died due to AIDS since the year 1959, when first known case of HIV in a human occurs in a man who died in the Congo.
Between 1990 to 2005, AIDS was one the fearful factor in human life, due to lack of awareness it was transmitted into human at very fast rate and whole world was in grip of deadly disease.
Thankfully, globally awareness program conducted, World AIDS day established to ensure that people will look forward and undoubtedly after 2004-2005 # of reported cases/deaths count reduced significantly.
AIDS is transmitted disease and main cause to get infected are:
- Unsafe sexual relationship (the most common factor)
- Drugs injected via injection.
- HIV infected blood transmission
With the advancement of science and technology, Antiretroviral therapy (ART) is a HIV medicine to treat HIV infection. ART is recommended to everyone who has HIV. ART helps people with HIV live longer, healthier lives and reduces the risk of HIV transmission.
Still HIV-TB (tuberculosis) remains the leading cause of death among people living with HIV, it is accounting for around one in three AIDS-related deaths. As per 2017 file, around 10 million people infected with TB and 9% were living with AIDS. Here major challenge is that 49% of people living with HIV and tuberculosis are unaware of their co-infection and are therefore not receiving care.
Guys, AIDS is not more recognized as fatal disease, however still a lot due to avoid the possibilities of AIDS. We need to work on two areas:
- 1st – Whoever gets infected, ensure to get the treatment and live in society with pride.
- 2nd – Awareness programs to be conducted at root level to reduce the chances of infection like
- Next generation who is in Teen age, must be go thru such awareness programs
- Psychologist role is also important to explain the issue and how to overcome of such situations.
- Parents should have a right bonding with their kids to build a strong human and well connected with their activities and possibilities of un-healthy habits to be ruled out.
My dear friends, I hope provided information is helpful to understand the importance of AIDS awareness. Please share this message with everyone in your network and ensure no more AIDS cases in your circle.
Wish you a very happy Sunday and enjoy the Dec 2019 for a better Jan 2020.